Why Do You Need a Retirement Plan Advisor?
A plan advisor works with employers to establish a plan that meets their needs and guides them toward a financially secure retirement. Once a plan has been established, the plan advisor works with employers to maintain and update it as needed.
Every company has different goals for their retirement plan. A plan advisor helps cater the retirement plan to your company’s specific needs. When designed properly, a retirement plan can accomplish a variety of objectives:
- Maximizing contributions and benefits for owners and key executives
- Incentivizing employees to save for retirement
- Aligning employer contributions to the plan with company profitability
- Recruiting and retaining top talent
- Educating employees about retirement planning, investing, and other financial concepts
- Helping employees understand how much potential income they can generate from their accounts in retirement
- Highlighting the impact of employer contributions to the plan and how it affects future projected income in retirement
- Keeping fees reasonable and transparent to help account balances grow
A smarter, more personal retirement planning experience.
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly, or call (702) 588-4727 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.