Estate Planning & Guardianship
Estate Settlement Services
Wittman Capital Management’s estate administration professionals work with you and your advisors to guide you through the complicated process of wealth transfer including:
- Asset identification, collection, valuation and management
- Probate estate and trust administration
- Tax and legal strategies development to minimize all types of taxes — estate, generation skipping and income
- Tax preparation or review
- Preparation of all required inventories and accountings
- Distribution of assets in accordance with the estate plan
We can also assist by serving as executor, trustee or agent — providing as much support as you desire.
Court-ordered guardianships protect the estates of those who are unable to handle their own financial responsibilities, typically children or disabled adults. A financial guardian is responsible for managing all assets in a prudent manner.
We will listen to your concerns and advocate for your loved one’s needs with professionalism and expertise.
In the role of guardian, you can rely on our professionals to:
- Pay all bills and ongoing expenses
- Determine overall cash flow requirements and living expenses
- Establish a monthly budget
- Coordinate medical insurance filings and expenditures for medical equipment
- Prepare state and federal income tax returns
- Invest and manage all assets, including real estate
We take pride in protecting the financial security of our clients until they reach legal age or, in the case of special needs children and disabled adults, for the rest of their lives.
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly, or call (702) 588-4727 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.