America’s Retirement Planners (ARP) is one of the fastest growing independent insurance marketing services firm in the retirement industry. ARP and its affiliated offices are located throughout the United States, and its agents have the appropriate licenses for the products they offer. America’s Retirement Planners offer the highest quality annuity products made available only from the Top A-Rated insurance companies. Since this website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to insurance services it should not be construed by any prospective client as America’s Retirement Planners solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. ARP and its licensed professional agents do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to this website or incorporated herein, and take no responsibility therefore. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes and all users thereof should be guided accordingly. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that future performance of any specific insurance strategy referenced directly or indirectly on this web site, or indirectly via a link to an unaffiliated third party website, will be profitable or equal the corresponding indicated performance level(s). Different types of insurance strategies involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific strategy will either be suitable or profitable for a client or prospective client’s retirement portfolio nor that the future performance of any specific insurance strategy (including those undertaken or recommended by ARP’s licensed professional agents), will be profitable or equal any historical performance level(s).
ARP and its licensed professional agents are not attorneys nor accountants, and no portion of this website content should be interpreted as legal, accounting or tax advice. To the extent that any ARP’s licensed professional agents’ client or prospective client utilizes any economic calculator or similar device contained within or linked to this website, the client and/or prospective client acknowledges and understands that the information resulting from the use of any such calculator/device, is not, and should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual illustrations from ARP’s licensed professional agents. Each client and prospective client agrees, as a condition precedent to his/her/its access to this website, to release and hold harmless ARP, its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents from any and all adverse consequences resulting from any of his/her/its actions and/or omissions which are independent of his/her/its receipt of personalized individual illustrations from ARP’s licensed professional agents. For any questions or more information on our firm’s insurance annuity strategies or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
America’s Retirement Planners, LLC (ARP) is a direct to consumer insurance marketing services company and we are committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients. We hold all personal information provided to the company and its licensed professional agents in the strictest confidence including all records collected from you in connection with any of the products and services provided by us. We never disclose information to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in our firm’s policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use personal health and financial information you provide us to help you meet your individual and family insurance and retirement goals while safeguarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy.
Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below:
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as instructed to do so by such client unless required by law.
- We limit employee and agent access to information only to these who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to non-affiliated parties as permitted by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard all of your nonpublic personal information.
- The type of non-public personal information that we collect from you depends upon the scope of your engagement with ARP and its licensed professional agents. It may include information about your personal finance, goals and health to the extent that it is needed for the planning process and even information about transactions between you and relevant third parties.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party marketing vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained and updated during the time you are an client of ARP and its licensed professional agents and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities law. After such period of record retention has expired, all such information will be destroyed.
Committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, you can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the administrator and asks for your account number, you should beware.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know immediately.
- It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!